background

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Not All Who Wander Are Lost - Freebie

One of my all time favorite books is Lord of the Rings.  I have read it probably 10 times, at least.  And surprisingly, I love the movies almost as much.  It's not very often that I enjoy a movie after reading the book, but the movies were just so well done.  And Aragorn, oh Aragorn.  Anyway...  I've added a Freebie to my blog today with a quote from Lord of the Rings.  Not all who Wander are Lost.  I know it's a little different than the actual quote, but it's the same idea.  It's also the title of an album by Chris Thile, a member of one of my favorite music groups NickelCreek

To print , just left click over the side of the image (not on the P).  Then right click on the image and go to “save image as” then save in a folder.  Or you can right click over image, and go to “copy image”  then open your favorite program like word and right click again and go to “paste”. You can then resize the image and print them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment