background

Sunday, May 18, 2014

I Am A Child of God - Freebie

I am a Child of God...lead me, guide me....walk beside me.  I don't remember I time in my life that I didn't know this song.  It's one of the first that I learned at church and continues to be one of my favorites.  And last year, it was the Primary theme.  I am a Child of God.  What a great thing to remember!  I've decided to offer these cute art prints as freebies today! 

To print , just left click over the side of the image (not on the P).  Then right click on the image and go to “save image as” then save in a folder.  Or you can right click over image, and go to “copy image”  then open your favorite program like word and right click again and go to “paste”. You can then resize the image and print them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment