background

Sunday, September 28, 2014

October Visiting Teaching Printables

I'm really excited about the Visiting Teaching Printables for this month.  Not only is the message awesome, as always!  But, it's Halloween this month, so I got to use some fun Halloween colors and designs.  AND I've added something new.  Included with the printable purchase, you still receive the full page decorative lesson, hand-out cards and recipe cards.  But now, I've also included a gift bag printable.  Just print out the printable on cardstock, cut out, fold and glue or tape together and there you go.  You have a cute little bag to fill with goodies to give to your sisters.  I've added 2 bag designs, one that says Happy Halloween and the other that has the message on it.  I hope that these fum gift bag designs will be helpful in your visiting teaching endeavors!

You can purchase the October Visiting Teaching Printables HERE.




NEW!  Gift bag printables!






No comments:

Post a Comment