background

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Princess Photo Booth Props and Decorations

Purchase Printable props Here.

My daughter recently celebrated her 7th birthday.  For the past couple of years, I always come up with a theme for their birthday.  The banner, cake, decorations, etc, all match that theme.  In the past, I've let the kids come up with their own theme and it's always something to do with a princess.  I was a little tired of that, so this year, I decided to do kind of silly, random themes for their parties.  So, for my daughters theme, I chose caterpillars.  It turned out really cute, including the caterpillar pinata that my husband made!

Caterpillar Pinata and cake.

Well, after the party, I started thinking how fun it would have been to do a little photo booth set for the kids to play around with and take some pictures. Especially since my daughter got a camera for her birthday.  I decided to come up with a Princess photo booth prop and decoration set.  All in pinks and purples, of course.  The set includes several crowns, tiaras, bling and more.  I've also included a full set of alphabet and letters, to make your own banner.  You can purchase the set HERE.









No comments:

Post a Comment