background

Monday, March 3, 2014

St Patricks Day Photo Booth

I don't know that I've ever really gotten St Patricks day.  Leprechauns, Shamrocks, Green....?  Why? Some Irish Saint?  Yeah, I don't really know that much about it.  I do have some fun memories as a kid though, our milk mysteriously turning green, watching Darby O'Gill and the Little People and one year at school, I remember our classroom being absolutely torn apart, with little feetprints all over the place.  It was so fun and magical.  Living in Denmark, St Patrick's Day is not recognized at all.  So, I don't even know if the schools in the US even celebrate the day anymore.  Anyway...  I thought it would be fun to make some St. Patrick's Day Photo Booth Props.  I love the color green and thought that it would be a lot of fun to make, and it was.

These props would be great for a school party or to liven up the day at home.  You can purchase them HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment