background

Friday, January 31, 2014

Super Bowl 2014

The Super Bowl...  I admit, that I've never been a fan.  I grew up in Utah, with no NFL team and no brothers, so we just weren't into Football.  Then, I married someone from Colorado.  Big time Broncos fan!  For the first 9 years of our marriage, we never had tv stations, so we never really followed football.  Ok, the husband probably did, but I was blissfully unaware.  Well, this year, we discovered that there is a station here in Denmark that plays American Football, complete with Danish commentary!  Sure, most of the games don't start until after 10 pm our time, but it's been fun to watch them nonetheless.  And I discovered, that I actually enjoy football.  Especially since our team is going to the Super Bowl! Too bad the game starts at 12:30 in the morning!  It's gonna be a late night.
Well, we had so much fun with our New Years Photo Booth Props, I thought it would be fun to ut together some for the Super Bowl.  For the winning team!   Click HERE to purchase the Broncos from my shop.



Our kiddos, trying out the props.  See younger sister, not too happy about it.  Ok, she was mostly unhappy because Dad messed her hair up helping her put her shirt on.  haha!

And, of course, I've included the Seahawks.  Even though I've had family members threaten to disown me. =)  Click HERE to purchase the Seattle Seahawks.



Hopefully it will be a fun Super Bowl and I won't fall asleep, too much.  Go Bronco's!

No comments:

Post a Comment